Monday, February 16, 2009

Family & Friends at Flavours of China

Me, with Tita Mel, Kuya, Lola, Tita Lily, Kuya Rene, Tita Inday

Buco Pandan Sherbet

Yang Chow

Steamed Fish in Soft Tofu in Black Bean Sauce

Spicy Squid Head



Brocolli with scallop in white superior sauce

Chicken in Lemon Sauce

Last Wednesday, Kuya, Lola, Tita Mel and me, met my balikbayan Tita Lily in SM Southmall. She just bought a condo unit nearby that's why she requested us to meet her there. After the kamustahan and kwentuhan...she invited us to Lunch in the nearby SM Southmall. I was looking for a Superbowl branch there but to my dismay, there's none. We ended up in Flavours of China instead. Here's what we ordered: Fried Boneless Chicken in Lemon Sauce, Brocolli w/ Scallop in White Sauce, Spicy Squid Head, Steamed Fish in Soft Tofu, Yang Chow Rice, and Buco Pandan Sherbet for the dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...