Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pampanga Goodies

Since I considered myself as a certified foodie (hehehe), hindi ko pinalagpas ang chance to buy something from the place/church the we've visited. Pero dahil nga wala naman sa itinerary namin ang mag food trip sa Pampanga ay dun na lang sa may church na nagtitinda ng something from their place ang binibili namin, so very limited lang yung mga goodies na nabili ko pero masarap naman pala ang mga ito.

Photobucket
Ar-yins Special Yema
You can buy this at Betis, Guagua, Pampanga

Photobucket
Ar-yins Kasoy Tarts
Also at Betis, Pampanga

Photobucket
Original Puto Seco
I bought this inside the Bacolor Church, according to my Tita this kind of Puto Seco was the original one because it's made of Galapong. I like it better than the puto seco being sold in the supermarkets. (hindi kaya sina Father Jose at sina Santino ang gumawa nito?) hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...