Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nathaniel's Famous Buko Pandan

Before going back to Manila, we decided to buy some pasalubong from the famous Nathaniel's of San Fernando. My kids were craving for their delicious Buko Pandan Salad so hubby and I could do nothing but to obey their sweet plea. On my previous post about Nathaniel's I was not able to capture on cam their store because we just bought that in one of their Manila's "bodega" hehehe literally bodega talaga kasi naman it really looks like one. Anyway here are the pics of their original store in Pampanga.

Cars were lining up outside, just to buy some pasalubong...

Inside the store.... see...pinipilahan talaga!



They do have dining area also but I guess hindi gaanong click ito because lahat naman ng dumadaan dito ay sobrang madalian lang dahil nga pasalubong na lang ang kailangan ng mga tao, mga 7:00 pm ito pero wala ni isa mang kumakain.

Ang haba ng pila! Look for me!!!

Wow! tumaas na ang price ng kanilang Buko Pandan Salad
P 400.00 pesos na po siya ngayon...

But still, super delicious and very creamy pa rin niya...

Jeffrey discovered this one... pinilit akong bumili ng Yema balls...

Ayan .... masarap siya in fairness ....

This ends our half day food trip in Pampanga. My hubby is excited to go back and look for more food establishments that caters good Kapampangan cuisines. We heard that Party Place is a good choice because they offer buffet at a very affordable price, also the Sansrival of Sta. Rita, the Brazo of Aurely's, Mely's Sisig in Angeles etc., I guess we'll be having a second round of food trip in Pampanga in the coming months...


1 comment:

Let me here from you ...