Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red Mango sa wakas......

Dahil sa aking friend na froyo addict na si Peachy at ng mga nagba-blog about the different yogurt houses na nagsusulputan around the metro ay na-curious kami ni hubby na i-try for the first time ang isa sa sinasabi nilang "the best froyo in town".
Ang Red Mango ayon sa google ay originally founded in South Korea at ng ito ay magbukas sa United States ay talaga namang naging super famous na ang healthy dessert na ito.

Being a first time customer, I just ordered the small size ( P 80.00) plus 3 toppings (for P40) which were sliced almonds, blueberry and the crushed graham. Wow! I didn't know that it tasted really good! I sooooo love the creaminess and the tartness of the yogurt. I can imagine the feeling of "heaven" as described by my friend Peachy when I started eating my first "real" froyo experience. (I was a BTIC addict before :) sssshhh... )

Hubby ordered the green tea yogurt with just two toppings, the Kiwi and Mango, he likes strawberries too but it was not available at that time.


It was really good!
I googled the health benefits of yogurt and it says the following:
* High in calcium, protein and potassium
* Build strong bones and teeth
* Boost immune system
* Enhance digestion
* Improve lactose intolerance
* Prevent acne and build clear skin ( i think this one's for me, hehehe)
* Promote fresh breath and healthy mouth
* Lower cholesterol and increase metabolism

Nice ang ambience ng 3rd store nila sa Megamall


I want to apply as a crew....hehehe baka libre ang yogurt while on duty! hahaha!!!


Beside Bread Talk at Building A


Hubby really enjoyed his froyo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...