Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm glad Jeffrey is fine now...

I had such a busy and very tiring week. I don't have time to post new entries because Jeffrey was sick, he got fever with colds and cough. Hubby and I were worried because he doesn't have an appetite to eat in the last few days, I even cooked his favorite meals and hubby buys chicken joy for his lunch pero wala pa ring gana. Last Saturday he did not attend his Taekwondo class because of high fever... During school days naman, he managed to go to school pa rin, I told him that it's okay kung mag-absent siya pero he doesn't want to missed his class. After his class nakakaawa kasi sobrang antok na antok at talagang matutulog ng ilang hours. May mga funny moments pa habang natutulog siya ay biglang sisigaw ng "SILENCE PLEASE!!!" hehehe, dinidibdib ang pagiging class president na hanggang sa panaginip ay sinasaway ang mga noisy classmates niya. Pinabaon ko na lang sa kanya ang kanyang medicine and i'm really proud of him because he drinks them on time(he's very responsible). Yesterday ay he feels good na raw and I'm glad that he's ok now and he'll attend his Taekwondo class this afternoon.
That's why I'm going to start posting my entries again :) Have a nice day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. nku wawa naman si jeff! napagod ang estudyante mo riz kasi sobrang init ata dyan satin. i hope he will get better and better! ang galing naman talagang responsible student ah! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...