Friday, July 23, 2010

Pasalubong from Bohol

Last week, my brother and my SIL went to Bohol for the first time. They fell in love with the beauty of the province. They went on tour and really enjoyed their trip. They had so many stories about the Chocolate Hills, the Loboc River, the tarsiers, the manmade forest and many more. I'm happy for the two of them :) My kuya is such a loving and generous husband... and a thoughtful brother too... hahaha!!!
Here are some of his pasalubong :)
Shirts for the kids

a cute stuff for the car...


Calamay with Peanuts

Peanut Kisses!

Thanks kuya!!!

I'm excited for the next summer! Kuya promised us a
Bohol vacation next year ;) Yehey!!!



2 comments:

  1. wowowowow wish ko rin makapunta sa Bohol kasama dawalang sis ko. Bait naman ni Kuya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo Gi, mabait talaga itong kuya ko na ito... :) sana nga ay matuloy kami sa April :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...